Six kinds of diseases caused by unhealthy eating habits

Enjoy food is a great pleasure in life, but if the timing and method errors diet, could be causing a very big impact, with many common diseases is not correct diet have great relevance. Here we take a look at the impact of diet on health law.There are six kinds of diseases caused by unhealthy eating habits.

Do not eat breakfast – bad stomach hard longevity

Shang Wei seriously do not eat breakfast, so you can not energetic work, but also easy to “look old.” German researchers in 7000 found that men and women of the long-term tracking, used to people who eat breakfast accounted for 40%, and they live longer than the remaining 60 percent reduced by an average 2.5 years of age. At another university in one of 80 to 90 years old study found that one of their longevity in common is: eat a hearty breakfast, so try to make delicious breakfast foods, appetizers, the food choose to pay attention to dry on the thin mix of both meat and vegetables.

Dinner is too rich –

Obesity, insomnia comes to you

Evening insulin in the blood content of the peak day, insulin allows glucose into fat in the blood vessel walls and condensation on the abdominal wall, too rich to eat dinner, over time, people will be obese up. Meanwhile, the usually long duration sumptuous meal, but also damage the body’s normal biological clock, people are likely to suffer from insomnia.

Dinner must be some partial elements, in particular, should be more intakes of fresh vegetables, and try to reduce excessive protein and fat food intake. Dinner to eat, dinner, the general requirements of heat supply meals a day does not exceed 30% of total calories.

Addicted to drink coffee – flustered

Susceptibility to heart disease addicted to drink coffee. Coffee contains high concentrations of caffeine, change in heart function can make the blood vessels of cholesterol, so for health or drink less coffee as well.

A lot of drinking – suffering from alcoholic liver

Large or regular alcohol consumption, the liver will occur alcoholism caused the inflammation, swelling, affecting the reproductive and urinary systems.

Have to first learn how to drink alcohol. From a health point of view, to drink red wine is superior. Two in the afternoon after a day drinking safer. Because the morning stomach enzymes break down alcohol – alcohol dehydrogenate concentration is low, drink the same amount of alcohol, more easily absorbed than the afternoon, the liver, brain and other organs cause greater harm.

In addition, fasting, before going to bed, cold or emotional when not drinking. A 60-kg person per day to allow the amount of alcohol intake should be limited to 60 grams.

Often eat raw food can easily lead a variety of parasitic diseases. If you like fresh food, the best drink fresh vegetable juice every day and fruit juice. Fresh vegetables, salad, vinegar can eat less salt. Eat fruits raw, and eat cooked food, but also the phenomenon of white blood cells do not appear.

Do not drink water – will make you stupid

Water shortage will lead to brain aging, induced cerebrovascular and cardiovascular disease, also affect the metabolism of kidney function, it is recommended that you drink 8 glasses of water a day (1.5 liters of water).

you can read : identify rheumatoid arthritis

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *